Hoho! I'm trying t blog using itouch :B
hmm,met up with ha and fzeee ystd for the f1 orien.
Okay, so I skipped sch just for that :))
anw, orien was damn fun, nor boring at all ! Esp that mr jumat !
Hahah :)) wooo we got our hotel card too :D
headed t mr curry for lunch :) they went off t study after that.
While I went for _____ hahaha. Shall watch my diet from now!
Meet mum at aunty's hse & had dinner tgt. That guy's attitude is damn knn _|_
--
woke up early t meet girls @gm :)
kinda boring :x chatted with our teachers & blah blah blah..
Had ah boon's chicken rice & green apple green tea for breakfast cum lunch LOL
kinda sad i missed sch food so much yet none of the stalls open :((
anw its okay la. I don't mind having the one opp library :D
headed t ATM > gm hse > back t library ! -.-
slacked & laughing at someone's photos (really change alot) zZz !
Headed home while lin go sch, hs & fzeee contd studying.
Blah blah.. So into doodle dash now BUT it's a spoiling eyes game :/
had soya milk followed by crabby for dinner. Hope aching will stop :@
okay! Cfm study tml hah!